Friday, May 27, 2005

Welcome to All Things Fraser!!

After months of procrastinating I have finally succombed to the will of the internet, and as of now I can call myself a blogger.

Why? Three reasons mainly: One with all my travels everywhere, it just seems so much easier to ride into a town in whatever country I happen to find myself in and quickly jot down whatever happens to be in my head at that moment. Two, being that I always seem to take the time to write up these big emails to everyone, and I'm lucky if I ever get a simple response to them, so again this way just seems easier for me. It seems to me that most of the people I care about, feel that I have abandoned or alienated them some how, and I know many more of you will inevitably be pissed off some how or take it as a slight to them when I tell you about next week's news, but that's next week, so forget about it for now. So reason number three being , maybe this way it will be easier for you to quickly jot down a reply and send it to me, saving you some time. And for the record, my meanderings have nothing to do with you guys, its just this part of my soul that itches and doesn't allow me to sit still or in one place for prolonged periods of time. I feel like there are so many things I have to see and experience...and I have yet to figure out if it is a good or bad thing.

So what will I rant about on this misguided blog, the usual, quirky banter (well I guess its not really banter without a second person to talk to), random thoughts, my current adventures that I will inevitably find myself entangled in, the music that I'm listening to (Halloween, Alaska - All the Arms Around You & The Album Leaf - Eastern Glow), the movies that I have watched (Garden State), and the flavour of slurpee I am drinking (orange/cream soda mix).

So whenever you find yourself fighting bouts of insomnia lying awake at 3am why don't you go grab yourself a slurpee or a glass of Kool-Aid and join me in debating today's hottest topics like: "Plinko...innocent Price is Right game or Corporate America's senior citizen brainwashing tactic???" Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home