Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

So I had a beer with Mr. Morrow last Friday and he has agreed to help us out on our journey next year. I couldn't be more excited. To sit down with someone like this, talking to him about his favourite climb standing at the summit of Kilimanjaro, or fighting the ass numbing cold of Antarctica, is just another log on the fire (or log on the wood for some of my friends). Now I just have to start getting the fundraising efforts together, which brings me back to Saskatoon.

I'm back in town and you know I am quite excited to be back this time. Maybe its just me and having finally started to adjust back to Canadian culture, but I know I am glad to get out of Lake Louise its infinite supply of young punk 18 year olds running around. You know for a nice quiet tourist village, every morning I could walk to work and count up to 12 beer cans on the sides of the roads! Back to city to start real work on this project, be near my family, be near my friends, be near the girlfriend who is arriving here in one week to live with me. If you can't find me here in town, I will probably be at one of three places, the gym, hockey rink, or climbing gym training for next year; come and join me some time.

Music: The Cardigans: Just got their new album Super Extra Gravity, I think it is released next week. But their last two albums are also classics...very listen worty.

Slurpee: Oh back in town, I did my first walk down to the local Macs for a Dr. Pepper Slurpee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home