Monday, July 18, 2005

I Love The Rainy Nights (Eddie Rabbit)

Well it was too good to last, we made it approximately 36 hours here without rain!

Yesterday was gorgeous here, mid twenties and clear skies, by far the warmest day of the summer, and we woke up to another day of blue skies again. Every local here in LL, were all in great moods today as we rejoiced, dancing Irish jigs and caroused in groups of four plus one. But our meeriment quickly turned dispair this evening as the rain came pouring down in Thunderstorms. At least it was a tunderstorm instead of that pissy drizzle that we have become accustomed to here. Unfortunately for me I left my raincoat at home today...I know I jinxed it!

Music: I spoke of The Arcade Fire, get another tune Neighbourhood #1, and Neighbourhood #3 it rocks as well!

Slurpee: Today Dave (workmate) and I indulged in the bladderbusters, 1.3L of Coke Slurpee. It busted my bladder two times at work.

Movie: I watched an awesome flick last night, its an ensemble film with Don Cheadle and Sandra Bulluck in it called Crash. A very realistic yet ironic look at racism in LA. I dont think its out on video yet so you'll have to wait or download it like I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home