Saturday, July 16, 2005

Breathe (Telepopmusik)


I never touched on this before as I was away from the net for a while. My just wanted to make a point about the London bombings and offer my condolences to all of my London friends and their families. I hope you are all reading this with an appropriate beverage in hand enjoying life. Another in this years long list of tragedies, if there is anything that we should all take out of these horrific events, is to live life to the fullest. Whether it be bike riding in Malaysia or singing out loud in the car when you know the driver next to you is watching and laughing, take that time remind yourself, YOU ARE ALIVE! Remember...

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home