Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Audience is Listening - Cut Chemist

"Who am I? I am the sterling silver ladle of justice pouring its foamy cream over the just picked strawberries of crime."

The day has come. After years of searching I have finally found it. 'The Tick'! The live action version of the cartoon, all 9 espidodes, that aired on Fox on 2001. Yes the same Fox that cancelled this brilliant show and another classic, Undeclared in the same year!

I got the episodes the other night and I have already watched them all, and I can't stop pissing myself laughing. As far as I'm concerned there is only one man that could have played the part of the magnanimous yet severely dim witted blue hero, and that was Patrick Warburton, Puddy from Seinfeld. He is perfect in the role. And the writing is hysterical.

Arthur: "yes I'm anal rententive!"
Tick: Good lord man, retain that anus. One day it's fruit will be the only thing that stands between us and total oblivion!"

"Agh, I stepped in gum....Sticky pink devil"

"Destiny dressed you this morning and now fear is trying to pull of your pants."

Clerk: "I dont have all day you know"
Ticke: "Well I do, you can half of mine. We'll share."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home