Monday, August 22, 2005

Rockin' Chair - Oasis

Standing on a street corner in Vancouver with my Cousin Brad and Uncle Ken, the inescapable whail of AC/DC quickly roared past us from the shaking walls of a UPS delivery van. The funny part of this little story was the driver. With his brown shorts and matching shirt showing off his overgrown belly, the dude was full on rocking out in his doorless van. I mean full body heaves, ass off the seat, beating on the steering wheel, looking like he was getting a rectal tickle from a wolverine!

I don't know who you are mystery UPS Driver but I salute you, you made my day, one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Here it is two weeks later and I am still laughing it.

Music of the Day: Wilco - Being There This album about 8 or 9 years old and I still listen to it. It was one of the first to start the Alt-Country trend. The album is a classic.

Slurpee: Would you believe its been over two weeks since I partook in such syrupy salavations.

"I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl and then I would call her." The name of the song is easy, but who can remember the artist. Two red skittles and a pinch on the bum if you can tell me the singer!

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger SCRUM SPORTS said...

I knew you wouldn't let me down on that one. Cheers to the Lamp!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger SCRUM SPORTS said...

Impressive Michael...Impressive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home