Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Wild Night - Van Morrison

One more day, I can't wait!!!

By the level of excitement you would think I am taking off on a big holiday or something. But no, not in this case. All it means in my case is that I have one more day of work before the weekend. One more day until relaxation, one more day till mountain climbing, one more day to BBQ and Beer, mmm beer. For me it means, that I am finally finished working my 9 out of 10, ten hour days. Plus on top of the work at the store, it has been morning and nights of work for the TV show, no more twelve hour days, three days off, yeah for me!!!

Musical Moment: Robbie Williams - Millenium: Vancouver Film School, one of many. I dont remember the specific night or bar. But I do remember the shot of Jagger that was downed as a a crew of us cruised onto the dance floor, good times good people.

Men Without Hats - Safety Dance: Fall after graduating high school, at a house party so rocking that the girl got kicked out of her house by her parents the next week. With Men Without Hats singing as only they could there we were in the middle of the living room sticking our asses out like hunchbacks with scholiosis, shaking them like only 4 white guys and a brown guy only could. Dousing ourselves and each other over the heads with beer. You can dance if you want to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home